Your dream home is now a reality with this wonderfully presented residence set on 2033sqm of pure lifestyle extravagance. Space and grandeur are feature of design from the entry to the alfresco.
A well-appointed kitchen oversees the main living areas, keeping everyone in the conversation. The theatre room is simply to die for.
The grand master bedroom has a triple slider opening out onto your own private gardens giving you the feeling of peace and tranquillity.
A beautiful lifestyle property with every conceivable luxury at you finger tips. An easy-care salt-water pool, massive workshop, heaps of extra parking and an enclosed yard perfect for the family cricket match that can be watched from the members pavilion (gazebo).
• Wood decking to the double door entrance of the home
• Separate study room/home office
• King size master suite with carpet, cedar blinds WIR plus modern ensuite with double vanity and shower with twin shower roses
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 with BIR’s, carpets and quality cedar vertical blinds
• Grand theatre room with carpet and french doors
• Wood fire plus ducted R/C A/C
• Deluxe kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, porcelain tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, dishwasher, 5 burner gas stove top and 900mm upright oven, utility cupboard, pantry, multitude of cupboard space
• Modern main bathroom with bath, vanity and shower
• Walk in linen press and separate laundry
• Expansive walk in storeroom in hallway with floor to ceiling shelving
• Cedar lined alfresco entertainment area with down lights and ceiling fan
• Magnificent 10 metre salt water pool, with decking and limestone apron, glass pool fencing
• Landscaped reticulated stunning gardens and lawns with gazebo and fish pond
• Side access to the back 9m x 6m powered workshop plus large parking area for boat/caravan
• Solar hot water system
There’s way too much to describe in a few sentences, Come and see what all the fuss is about yourself. Call Mark Mitchell today on 0409 522 619 to secure a viewing!