Idyllic Old Dunsborough beachside double storey residence, located on the edge of Old Dunsborough, with a glorious treed outlook in a tranquil and private street on a north facing 350sqm block. Walk to the beach for your morning swim, or walk along the beach walk way and bike path to enjoy a coffee, cafes and shopping in town, and drive an extra few minutes further to the doorstep of the Geographe and Margaret River Wine Region with all it has to offer, just perfect for all buyers.
This modern home has it all and comprises:
Downstairs: entry, open plan living, dining and kitchen opens to an outdoor entertaining area, powder room, laundry, double garage.
Upstairs: 2nd living area with TV and spacious living, a separate master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, WIR and extra living for a study or nursery with a north view over the treed Old Dunsborough golf course and DDCC, 3 queen bedrooms, 2nd bathroom.
Extras include A/C, cosy wood slow combustion heating, NBN and WIFI. Easy care garden and outdoor areas for entertaining and relaxing. Registered for holiday rental and achieves an attractive income each year, there are pre-bookings for you to start with if this is attractive to you.
Simply a glorious home, a delight awaiting for you to view, and absolutely nothing for you to do except enjoy life surrounded by nature, and, all only 7mins walk to the stunning Geographe Bay swimming beach, jetty, boat ramp and beachside park. The owner has created an idyllic beachside ambiance with the interior decorating of this home.
Ideal for permanent or holiday living for you, family and friends, the perfect entertainer.
The FACTS are:
• Modern home built in 2013, still like new.
• A 350sm block capturing a north facing aspect that bathes the house and outdoor areas with the northern sun, perfect for winter warm and summer cool.
• Located in the popular tree lined Chapman Street, and built to maximise the easy access to all the delights of Old Dunsborough: DDCC, Old Dunsborough beachside, golf course, bowls, tennis courts and club room bar and restaurant; beach: boating with ramp and jetty: beachside parks and playgrounds: walk paths and bike path: Meelup Reserve with all that it offers: fishing: proximity to town is ideal within an easy walk or a few minutes in the car, or drive out further to wineries, restaurants and world class surf beaches.
• The double storey home has spacious living upstairs and downstairs, 3 living areas and a large outdoor area downstairs which is ideal for all.
• Bedrooms: a separate master bedroom with WIR, ensuite bathroom and extra living area that has a multitude of uses, all overlooking the treed and north aspect, picture perfect! 3 other queen size bedrooms with BIR. Fans.
• Bathrooms: all with Corian benches. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity, heating and separate WC. The 2nd bathroom has a large shower, designer bath, vanity and separate WC. Powder room (downstairs) for guests.
• Kitchen: a spacious and attractive kitchen fitted for a chef’s delight with spacious Corian bench tops, Bosch electric oven and hotplates, rangehood, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, wine fridge, built in ice bucket, an island bench with storage and eating access/stools, and all light and bright with the large north facing window.
• Spacious dining area.
• Large lounge that open to the outdoor area making it the perfect entertainer.
• Outdoor entertaining, a beautiful space with a walled garden and a winter and summer aspect, very inviting.
• Laundry, with abundant storage. A laundry shute from upstairs. Built in ironing board.
• Double secure garage with remote access. Plenty of storage area. Power. Door to back yard.
• Extra storeroom for everything downstairs – coats, umbrellas and shoes.
• Slow combustion wood heater both upstairs and downstairs. A wood storage area in a closed area outside, easy to access.
• A/C in side upstairs.
• Under floor heating.
• Smoke alarms and 2 RCD’s
• Reticulated gardens, easy care and minimal work.
• NBN and WiFi
• Holiday Home registration
• Rubbish bins
• Letter box
For all further information call Debbie to arrange a viewing of this stunning home that creates the prefect beachside/Old Dunsborough lifestyle, a BUYERS DREAM.