This Abbey home not only oozes charm, character and style, but the lucky buyer of this family home will be living in one of the most sought-after pockets in beachside Busselton. Nestled on 939sqm in one of the quieter streets in Abbey, this John Street address will satisfy your long-held desire to settle down in that forever home, only 300m from the water’s edge.
A beautifully manicured back garden will have you spending all your spare time relaxing in quiet seclusion with your family and friends. Inside, feature raked ceilings flow from the indoor to outdoor living areas, with the highlight window maximising the available light and creating an open and inviting space for you to enjoy for years to come.
Other Features include:
• Large 939sqm block
• 4 large bedrooms and 1 bathroom
• Raked ceiling in open plan living areas
• Jarrah floorboards throughout
• Large kitchen with storage galore
• Ducted A/C throughout
• Solid fuel heating
• Double powered shed/workshop
• 300m walk to beachfront Abbey
• Side access for boats or vans
• Garden shed and chook run
• Bore reticulation front and rear
• Security screens front and back
Others have delayed and missed out on similar properties to this in Abbey in recent times. Don’t be the next one to make that same mistake. Please call Alistair Guthridge on 0427 427 192 to arrange your private inspection.