A tranquil and leafy bush setting is the backdrop and surrounds to these 2 unique and striking steel frame and rendered straw bale homes, situated on 2.234ha (5.83ac) in the friendly community of Stratham, just 2.9km from the Indian Ocean and a leisurely 15min drive to the City of Bunbury and Capel (or 25min to Busselton).
The main family residence is comprised of 4 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Open plan kitchen with adjacent dining area and 2 separate living and lounging areas. The guest house features 2 bed, 1 bath and a studio kitchen, dining and lounge area plus extra-large powered workshop. Masterfully designed by Steven Hoffman Architecture in Subiaco and constructed in 1998, this north facing solar passive steel frame home boasts superb insulation properties.
– 2 houses totalling 427sqm
– 6 bed, 3 bath, 3 living areas plus 1 kitchen and 1 studio kitchen with dining
– Bore with retic system to water lawn and established native gardens.
– Triple garage plus extra-large single garage / workshop, garden shed and dog compound
– 92,000ltr rain water tank servicing the 2 houses
– School catchment area for Bunbury Cathedral Grammar plus nearby school bus services for Bunbury, Dalyellup, Capel and Busselton
– Distinctly unique and incomparable to anything currently in the area
Would suit anyone yearning for the freedom and space of acreage living, with the versatility of having 2 dwellings. Outside surrounding infrastructure all set up, nothing to do but relax into your new tranquil surrounds.