A unique beachfront home on the beach, a unique opportunity to purchase a beach lifestyle and investment property on popular and highly sought after beachfront location in Old Dunsborough. The water’s edge is on your doorstep, located in a quiet cul-de-sac tree lined street.
An idyllic beachfront “beach house” on a 1012sqm block in the heart of Dunsborough overlooking the sandy foreshore of Geographe Bay with its turquoise blue green ocean, picture perfect every day.
A beach house that is offering you the opportunity to live on the beachfront, walk out the door and SPLASH. A beach house with family fun in mind. A priceless investment!
This charming beach house features an open plan style for casual living with large spacious living areas opening to the private patio capturing the picturesque foreshore and ocean views. 3 living. 5 bed. 2 bath. 2 WC. 2 kitchens. Outdoor sitting areas and sleepout. Rear access. 3 bay carport and 1 bay garage. Boat parking. Workshop or potential studio. 2 laundry. Easy care gardens and lawn areas. All overlooking the bay and foreshore park.
The property is located in the heart of the South West in Western Australia surrounded by world class surf and swimming beaches, boating, beach playgrounds, beach walk and bike paths, fishing, whale watching and parks. Only a short drive to surf beaches, wineries, galleries and restaurants Busselton jetty and local events all year around.
An opportunity for you to secure a beach house for the future, enjoy beach living all year around with a never ending holiday ambiance in Old Dunsborough.
The property comprises:
• 1012sqm beachfront block with development potential for the future (subject to approvals)
• A beach house now, and your castle anytime in the future, the opportunities are endless. Originally the house was built in 1975 with brick walls and asbestos roof (please ask for details) and then renovated and redecorated in approx. 2005
• Open plan living style with 3 living areas, 2 kitchens and large open dining area, and spacious outdoor entertaining areas all overlooking the ocean
• Bedrooms – 5 bedrooms, four queen size rooms with BIR and one single room. Carpet and wood floors. All bedrooms have a blind and curtains.
• Bathrooms – the 2 bathrooms have a shower, vanity and separate WC, there is a bath in the larger bathroom
• Kitchens – the 2 kitchen areas are modern and spacious with good cupboard storage, dishwashers, electric ovens and gas or electric hot plates, good bench spaces. Cooking will be a joy with this ocean outlook
• Laundry (2)
• A/C and slow combustion woodfire
• HWS – instant gas – Infinity Gas
• Garage and carport, a 3 bay carport and 1 bay garage
• Boat, a paved boat parking area
• Workshop or potential studio
• Rear access, a private rear access from Thurston Lane, ideal for boat and car access.