An idyllic beachfront “beach house” on a 506sqm block in the heart of the popular Old Dunsborough, in a quiet cul-de-sac street, on the foreshore. Panoramic ocean views of Geographe Bay just picture perfect!
A beach house that is offering you the opportunity to live on the beachfront, walk out your front door and “SPLASH”. A modest beach house located in a treasured and unique Old Dunsborough beachfront. Perfect for family holidays or permanent living. A priceless investment!
The perfect beach house that has an open plan stylish living with the kitchen, dining and living all opening onto the spacious and private patio capturing the fabulous foreshore and ocean views. 2 bed, 1 bath, extra outdoor living/play room, garage all with front and rear access to the property.
Bay View Crescent on Geographe Bay is in the heart of the South West of Western Australia surrounded by beach lifestyle with swimming, beach walks, boating, fishing, and a short drive to the famous surf beaches, wineries, fabulous restaurants and cafes, art galleries, whale watching, Busselton Jetty and local foreshore events.
An opportunity for you to buy a beach house for the years ahead with a holiday ambiance second to none. A beach life where you awaken by the beach every day of the year in the highly sought-after Old Dunsborough.
The property features include:
• Proposed 506sqm strata beachfront block. Plenty of room to further develop the property in the future
• A beach house now, and your castle any time in the future, build sometime later, the opportunities are endless. Built 1975 with brick walls and an asbestos roof, has since been renovated and re-decorated (details from Sales Representative)
• An open plan living, kitchen and dining area opening onto the spacious patio and capturing the panoramic ocean views
• Bedrooms – master bedroom with a BIR and outlook to the garden and second queen size bedroom with BIR
• Bathroom – one bathroom with a shower, vanity, bath and a separate WC
• Kitchen – a modern, spacious kitchen that is well appointed. Dishwasher. Stove with electric hot plates and oven. Abundant storage and bench space. Cooking will be a joy as you overlook the beach in this kitchen
• R/C A/C
• HWS – instant gas – infinity gas
• Single garage
• Private access from the rear of the property (off Thurston Lane) with extra parking/storage space