Situated in one of Dunsborough’s most premium locations, this Queenslander style home was built to impress and features an outlook over a natural creek reserve. Take a short stroll to Old Dunsborough, only 1.3km walk along the creek path or put your feet up and relax on the amazing, expansive timber decked balcony giving you the full down south feeling.
• Wooden floors throughout the living area
• Ceiling fans in main living area and kitchen
• Smart looking kitchen with loads of bench space with wooden bench tops, quality cabinetry, dishwasher, microwave recess, stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Classic wood fire heating
• Air conditioning and ceiling fan to master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with large vanity and separate shower
• Double sized minor bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
• Huge wrap around decked alfresco area on second floor
• Second entertaining decked area on ground level
• Carport with loads of space to park boat and trailers
• Huge block with big back yard perfect for the kids and pets
• Downstairs laundry is next to a massive store room for all your personal items
• 3rd bathroom down stairs, so you can wash off when you come back from the beach
Enjoy your summer days on the spacious balcony that wraps around half of the home and overlooks your easy-care gardens and pretty creek reserve, giving you private access for bush walks.