The owners have instructed Stocker Preston to SELL and are willing to meet the market
Contact Boyd for a price guide.
Immerse yourself in a sea-change with breath taking, sweeping views of Geographe Bay. This is your opportunity to purchase your own piece of paradise, with the best view money can buy. Imagine waking up each morning to the stunning views from your own bed. Relax on the balcony and gaze at the stunning panorama stretching from Cape Naturaliste to the Busselton Jetty. If you’re keen for some fun; moor your boat at the doorstep, plan memorable gatherings for family and friends, cycle, stroll, paddle, swim or fish the beautiful bay and then laze away the summer afternoons, the choice is yours.
This unique 4 bed, 2 bath architecturally designed home would be perfect for extended/large families, a fabulous retirement residence or have the best of both worlds, with a short stay holiday property. With two self-contained living areas, open plan living, plenty of storage and a massive shed for all the toys, The ground floor includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, two living spaces, a laundry and kitchenette. The second level offering 1 bed 1 bath, kitchen, living and laundry. This well-designed beachside home on Geographe Bay Road is a must view.
• Two story architecturally designed 4 bed 2 bath home with the best view money can buy on Geographe Bay
• Sweeping 180 degree view spanning Cape Naturaliste to the Busselton Jetty
• Solid construction by a local builder to make the most of natural light and sea breezes
• Three separate living areas, 4 large double sized bedrooms with large robes, 2 large bathrooms and plenty of storage
• Potential to create two separate self-contained living areas
• Separate powered 10m x 7m x 3.5m shed perfect for storing 6m plus boat/caravan or a massive workshop
• Double garage with extra parking for family and friends
• 879sqm block with fully reticulated low maintenance gardens perfect for a lock and leave holiday home
• Dumb waiter to make life easy
• Private paved outdoor living area perfect for entertaining family and friends
• R/C A/C
• Sewer, bore and natural gas connection
• 3 large bedrooms with extra-large built in robes, one with direct access to ensuite
• 2 large living areas, large laundry and kitchenette
• Direct access to relax in the outdoor entertaining area
• Large master suite with ocean views, ensuite and spacious walk-in robe
• Open plan living area and kitchen overlooking the north facing balcony with stunning views of Geographe Bay
With the owners willing to negotiate this is your opportunity to secure an incredible sea change. Contact Boyd now to arrange a private viewing of this unique property on Geographe Bay Road.