What a unique opportunity that presents itself here in a prime location close to the CBD (approx 2.5km) and the beach (approx 650m). This property sits on an expansive 1669sqm and features a large 4 bed, 2 bath ex display home which is positioned perfectly to provide a multitude of options for the lucky buyer to consider.
This lot can be subdivided to create a saleable lot of approximately 720sqm, leaving you to enjoy the remaining home and beautiful gardens on approximately 950 sqm. If it’s space that you prefer, and you need to park a boat, caravan or both, utilise the full 1669sqm to your hearts content. Consider sheds, pool or even granny flat with this unique property.
Key features Include:
• Subdividable 1669sqm block (subject to shire approvals)
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
• Separate lounge/dining, family and games rooms
• Newly renovated kitchen with Essa-stone bench tops
• Solid Blackbutt timber flooring in games room, hallways and bedrooms with tiles in Kitchen and living areas
• Ducted R/C A/C
• Bull nose verandah
• Parents retreat
• Security System
• 8m x 6m freestanding gabled patio
• 16 Solar panels with Inverter
• Well maintained established gardens
• Front and Rear reticulation on a bore
• 6m x 6m powered shed/workshop
Put yourself in the drivers’ seat and explore the flexibility that this property offers the savvy buyer. Expressions of interest are invited so please contact Alistair Guthridge on
0427 427 192 for price guidance.