Unique opportunity, a beachside family home on a large 931sqm block with an ocean and park picture perfect outlook just seconds away from the stunning waters of Geographe Bay.
A welcoming and casual styled brick home featuring an open plan living, kitchen, dining, 3 bed, 2 bath, large rear covered outdoor area under the main roof designed to capture the abundant north sun – winter warm and summer cool, a front patio to enjoy tranquil entertaining capturing the park, creek, trees and ocean views. A large 3 bay shed. Attractive gardens.
A property that offers a unique lifestyle and investment, create your very own aqua home retreat and enjoy beachside living in a quiet cul-de-sac street forever. Add a walk path into town for shopping and coffee, a safe swim beach and jetty only minutes away, the spacious park on the creek opposite for picnics and play, fishing, boat ramp, bush walks, swimming, playground, food and coffee vans close by, the night lights of the moon and Busselton and you will have the idyllic lifestyle.
The property is perfect for permanent living or as a holiday home, or as a rental opportunity for income – further information available.
The property also offers the potential to further develop the property with duplex potential (with City of Busselton application for approval) – more information available. Or, build and add your own touches to the current home.
View by private appointment or at the weekly home opens.
The property comprises:
• Picturesque Old Dunsborough location with ocean and park views, and enjoys the north sun shining into the rear of the property and outdoor living areas.
• Open plan living which is the hub of the home, it has spacious living, dining and kitchen areas opening out to the large covered outdoor area lighting and fan (ideal to be enclosed to enlarge the home).
• Kitchen – includes easy care flooring, electric Bellings oven and hot plates, single fridge space, small pantry area, dishwasher – Whirlpool
• Living area, spacious with park views, slow combustion wood heater, fan. A light and bright room to enjoy all the year around.
• Bedrooms- master queen bedroom with BIR and fan, a view to the park. Bedroom 2 is very large (6m x 3m) and suitable for beds and lounge area, with fan. Bedroom 3 is a queen bedroom suitable for 2 single beds or a queen bed.
• Bathrooms – vanity, shower over the tiled older style baths, and, a separate WC. The 2nd bathroom is in the laundry and has a shower and separate WC.
• Laundry, a wash trough and washing machine/dryer area.
• Outdoor area, rear of the house with access from outside and the main living area, enjoys the north sun, is spacious and suitable for all family activity. Able to be enclosed to create a larger indoor area.
• Large 3 bay shed/garage with light and power.
• Front patio, glorious ocean and park views, very private. The idyllic lunch and afternoon tea/drink spot!
• Fully fenced yard.
• Reticulated gardens and lawn.
END DATE SALE closing 4pm, Saturday 19 January 2019 (unless sold prior)