An idyllic beachfront “beach house” on a 506sqm block in the heart of the popular Old Dunsborough, in a quiet cul-de-sac street, on the foreshore. Panoramic ocean views of Geographe Bay, just picture perfect!
A beach house that is offering you the opportunity to live on the beachfront, walk out your front door and “SPLASH”. A modest beach house located in a treasured and unique Old Dunsborough beachfront. Perfect for family holidays or permanent living. A priceless investment!
A modest home that has an open plan style of casual living with the kitchen, dining and living area opening onto the spacious and private patio capturing the fabulous foreshore and ocean views. 3 bed, 1 bath, extra outdoor living/play room, carport all with front and rear access.
Bay View Crescent on Geographe Bay is in the heart of the South West of Western Australia surrounded by beach lifestyle with swimming, beach walks, boating and fishing, and a short drive to the famous surf beaches, wineries, fabulous restaurants and cafes, art galleries, whale watching, Busselton Jetty and local foreshore events.
An opportunity for you to buy a beach house for the coming summer with a holiday ambiance second to none. A beach life where you awaken by the beach every day of the year in the highly sought after Old Dunsborough.
The property features include:
• Proposed 506sqm strata beachfront block. Plenty of room to further develop the property in the future
• A beach house now, and your castle any time in the future, build sometime later, the opportunities are endless. Built 1975 with brick walls and an asbestos roof (details from Sales Representative)
• An open plan living, kitchen and dining area opening onto the spacious patio and capturing the panoramic ocean views
• Bedrooms – master bedroom with a BIR and outlook to the garden, second queen size bedroom, and the third single bedroom at the back of the house
• Bathroom – one bathroom with a shower, vanity and a one separate WC
• Kitchen – a modern, spacious kitchen that is well appointed. Dishwasher. Stove with gas hot plates and an electric oven. Abundant storage and beach space. Cooking will be a joy as you overlook the beach in this kitchen
• A/C and a slow combustion woodfire
• HWS – instant gas – Infinity Gas
• Double Colorbond carport
• Private access from the rear of the property (off Thurston Lane) with extra parking/storage space
Please click on the VIRTUAL TOUR or MOVIE/TOUR button to view a video of the property location.