Homely, rustic and soulful are words that come to mind whilst viewing this wonderfully designed 3 bed, 1 bath private pre-loved home in absolute Abbey.
Feature granite walls, parquetry and high exposed ceilings sets this home apart from your average joe blow.
Relax in the naturally lit undercover area amongst a tropical oasis complete with underground fish pond and 130mm jarrah flooring. Plenty of room for a van or boat, and literally seconds from the Abbey boat ramp.
To feel the true warmth of this home, you must inspect.
• Bedrooms 1 – King with well appointed semi-ensuite, wall to wall built in robes, ceiling fan
• Bedroom 2 – Queen with wall to wall built in robe
• Bedroom 3 – Queen with wall to wall built in robe
• Open plan living
• Solid granite feature walls
• Exposed Oregon ceilings
• Parquetry and Indian slate flooring
• Huge well appointed kitchen with jarrah benchtops
• 6m x 6m powered shed with roller door
• Dual side access
• Tropical private alfresco complete with permanent jarrah slab table and benches
• North facing
• Two bores
• Next door to community parkland
• Treed outlook
• Approx 430mtrs from the Abbey beachfront
Call Mark now for a private inspection today on 0409 522 619.