A Yallingup secret, a 3.06ha (7.56ac) block with a modern home (built 2014), shed with an idyllic treed outlook and northern aspect for winter warm and summer cool. An opportunity to secure a larger than normal rural lifestyle property.
A much sort after rural residential zoned property located in a quiet and private street off Wildwood Road within the highly sought-after Yallingup, and, is surrounded by rural property and iconic wineries and restaurants. All only a short drive to family and surf beaches, Dunsborough-Yallingup towns for shopping and entertainment, and beachfront leisure.
The property is ideal for rural, horse and garden lovers. The house is fully furnished and has the potential to expand as the years progress.
Ideal for buyers loving the outdoors, add your own touches to create your very own homely, rural retreat.
The property features include:
• A modern home with simple living design, a lock up and leave open styled living, dining and kitchen opening onto the outdoor covered deck and gardens, perfect for entertaining.
• The plan includes consideration for future extension to the home with services set up to add another living or extra bedrooms, thus with reduced cost.
• Fully furnished, quality furniture and furnishings, a furniture inventory is available on request. Move in, absolutely nothing for you to do to live here.
• Kitchen, the galley kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances and ample storage.
• Dining area, spacious and opens to the north facing deck, gardens and paddocks, enjoy the sunsets and north aspect.
• The comfy lounge is light and bright, cool and warm, and plentiful in space and comforts.
• Bedrooms, 2 queen size bedrooms with BIR and mirror doors. Sliding door open to the deck and north sun.
• Bathrooms, each bedroom has its own bathroom and WC, modern and well designed.
• North facing deck outdoor area, sheltered and attractive
• Ducted A/C
• Ceiling fans
The Outside and Shed;
• A 3.06ha (7.56ac) block ideal for horses, gardeners and lifestyles.
• Fully fenced and gated, and an established tree lined boundary for shade and shelter.
• Deck for outdoor living and entertaining
• 10m x 10m Colorbond shed with 3 sliding doors, power and lights. Suitable for storage, machinery and caravan/boat
• 2 x water tanks with filters
• Septic tank and leech drain septic system
• Gardens with reticulation
• Tree lined driveway – Olive trees
• Front gate
• Fully fenced boundary
• NBN available
• Services available are; electricity and telephone
• TV points on living and bedroom
• House plans available
Please click on the VIRTUAL TOUR or MOVIE/TOUR button to view a video of the property location.