RURAL PROPERTY CONSULTANT
Stocker Preston is the premier Real Estate Agency in the South-West of WA, with its beginnings in the 1950’s and today spreading over six regional offices between Bunbury to Augusta.
Our Agency has become the South-West specialist in the sale of rural property, with sales ranging from substantial farm lands and major commercial agribusiness enterprises through to lifestyle properties and subdivisions.
Our Company is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Rural Property Consultant to join our professionally qualified and trained rural sales division. You will receive expert training, dedicated promotional and rural marketing support and a very attractive commission and bonus system.
- If you are an experienced Property Consultant and wish to discuss the position prior to applying, please contact Jill Turton on 0418 933 345 or email@example.com
- If you would like to utilise your knowledge in agriculture and primary production and have a passion for the real estate industry, please a cover letter addressing the below criteria along with any certifications and a resume with contactable referees, attention to: Sharlene Day, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Must Haves:
- Affinity with and a passion for the rural sector,
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines,
- Professional in presentation, communication and negotiation,
- Competent using databases and business IT,
- Proven skills in providing excellent customer service,
- A drive to build business relationships and confidently prospect for new business, including cold calling and doorknocking,
- Certificate of WA Sales Registration or ability to gain the certificate within 3 months of starting in the role,
- WA Drivers Licence and your own transport.
All enquiries are in the strictest confidence.