One of the Margaret River favourite wine family names is joining the team at Stocker Preston Cowaramup.
Christo Edwards started the Edwards family winery some 18 years ago with his winemaker brother, Mike, and the family team has since produced some of the finest drops in the region.
A qualified horticulturalist and experienced vitaculturalist, there’s not much Christo doesn’t know about the rural landscape. So it seemed natural for him to take an interest in the lay of the land.
“There’s no doubt I love my wine, but what most people don’t know is that I’ve also carried a keen interest in property for over a decade,” Christo said.
“The time just seemed right to delve into the property industry and learn the ropes for when the better times hit us.”
Stocker Preston Director Rod Duggan approached Christo to join the team.
“Christo brings a thorough awareness of almost every property in the Cowaramup area,” he said.
“He and wife, Fiona, are well known to locals and keen to expand their connections through work in the property field.”
Christo believes the current conditions are a perfect time to make a start in the industry, as he’ll be more than prepared for when the market turns.
For more information visit www.stockerpreston.com.au or call him on 9755 5123 or 0427 004 084.
1. 3 things I can’t live without… My kids, friends and holidays
2. Favourite Bar/Restaurant… Just One Thai
3. Favourite travel destination… Tasmania
4. What makes a house a home… The people in it
5. My favourite place ‘Downsouth’ is… Denmark
6. On the weekends, you’ll find me… at Home Opens or watching my son play footy
7. My fridge is always full of… vegetables and an odd bottle of wine
8. I indulge in… having a flutter at the races
9. I am happiest when I… am having a nice meal in the company of friends
10. I’m reading… The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
11. Number one tip in buying/selling a home… Buying: Buy the worst house in the best street. Selling: Present your home in the best possible light.
1. 3 THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT.... Air , Waves & Family !
2. FAVOURITE BAR/RESTAURANT.... Restaurants Tavarua ……….best lagoon bar on earth with perfect lefts reeling off on sunset
3. FAVOURITE TRAVEL DESTINATION ... Tavarua, Indonesia , North West Oz & Anyhere new
4. WHAT MAKES A HOUSE A HOME ... A family that loves it!
5. MY FAVOURITE PLACE DOWNSOUTH IS ... Cant tell you that , theres still secrets down here ……
6. ON WEEKENDS YOU WILL FIND ME ... Showcasing the Cape!
7. MY FRIDGE IS ALWAYS FULL OF ... Heathy ideas
8. I INDULGE IN ... icypoles, they are just too good after a 7 hour surf & heatstroke!
9. I'M LISTENING TO ... ipod mix / too many to name
10. NUMBER ONE TIP IN BUYING/SELLING A HOME ... simple call Tony Farris