1. Three things I can't live without... family, friends & health
2. Favourite Bar / Restaurant... Rock Bar, Bali
3. Favourite travel destination... Italy
4. What makes a house a home... laughter
5. My favourite place 'Downsouth' is... Gnarabup
6. On the weekends, you'll find me... at home
7. My fridge is always full of... champagne
8. I indulge in... champagne
9. I am happiest when I... am with my friends
10. I am listening to... Adele
11. Number 1 tip in buying / selling a home... treat the front of your home like your face, remember it is the first thing that people see!
The Banks are offering great deals on fixed rates so it seems irrespective of what the Reserve Bank does we can enjoy lower interest rates for a few years.
This week we saw a two year fixed rate at 6.49% and 6.89% for five years.
A lot more interest from investors at the moment and suspect this will increase as the interest on cash deposits falls and the volatility in the share market continues.
The property market has some real bargains out there so contact any of our five offices and have a good look before making a decision but don’t wait too long as the market could turn quickly once people decide it is time to buy.
We look forward to your helping with your next real estate transaction.
Subscribe to our Weekly Market Updates for new releases, price reductions, home opens & just sold.